LBS(SMC)/Fin Lab Solutions is Looking to hire full-time PHP/WordPress developer. If you're a full stack web developer and you know your trait, and have a complete command on WordPress and PHP, you are needed. This is for our Lahore Office. Excellent pay and challenging work in a good team environment.
BS degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience, last semester students are encouraged to apply. Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
Job Description & Responsibilities
1. The candidate will support the development team with in-depth WordPress efforts and expert in core PHP.
2. Daily workload includes, but limited to, development adjustments and troubleshooting, site design, content updates, meta-information edits, image manipulation, full site code outs, and plugin installation.
3. Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
4. Also Familiar in developing online web portals with or without any back-end frameworks.
5. Must be willing to work on the front-end part of the project which includes html, css, jquery, ajax and similar languages and knowledge of PHP, jQuery, MySQL, Google Webmaster Tools, UX audits, etc.
6. Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
7. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
8. Must have experience and a full understanding of HTML / CSS, WordPress and PHP.
9. Ability to code a WordPress site from start to finish and building & installing WordPress plugins.
10. Must have worked on site builders which include Elementor, Site Origin, and similar Site Builders and experience with eCommerce systems which include WooCommerce.
11. Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
12. Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands and work well under pressure.
13. Must have strong communication skills.
Experience: 0-6 Months
Apply at email@example.com